Sales Accelerator Will immerse You (And Your Sales Team) in a Methodology That Has You Close More Sales
Next Accelerator is scheduled for October 11th-12th from 9 to 4 pm in NYC.
OPEN ONLY TO THE FIRST 25 WHO REGISTER.
The mission of Sales Accelerator is to equip salespeople with a sales methodology that allows them to be more effective and efficient and trains them to prospect more, create more opportunities and close more sales.
The Sales Accelerator combines sales psychology with a proven selling process called Brain Based Selling. Brain Based Selling provides salespeople with a systematic approach to selling that has a common language and triple sales opportunities.
Decisions are being made differently and outside of the box thinking is required to retool salespeople approach to selling.
Get equipped with 21st century technology and tactics.
After the Accelerator, participants will be able to:
- Develop a clear cut questioning strategy that triggers the brain to connect and understand why clients should buy from you
- Understand the fundamental workings of “Brain-Based Selling” and how the brain processes information
- Create a clear and concise 30 second commercial that is emotion based and triggers a need
- Define pain and its effect on buying
- Develop ten questions that get to the heart of qualifying your prospect
- Foster an emotional connection to the prospect
- Acquire an understanding of why people object to your product/service and how to overcome those objections
- Use beliefs, storytelling and neuroscience to create a repeatable sales process
- Have a common language and process around sales that is repeatable
- Qualify prospects to determine their financial ability and their level of commitment
- Comprehend the decision-making psychology of prospects and ask questions that uncover their decision-making process
- Have a compelling story of why your salespeople do what they do
- Connect quickly and build trust through an emotion based sales process
- Articulate a prospecting process and establish prospecting goals
- Build an e-mail strategy that generates consistent deal flow
- Articulate your beliefs and have belief questions to challenge the prospect